5 Easy Step to start your Instorya Travel Photo Book series
Updated: May 6
So you have traveled couple or more countries? Perhaps your photos are organized in your social media account or chances are, the photos are still on your cameras or your mobile? Don't worry, you are not alone, many of us are so busy after traveling that we seldom have time to go back to hundred of photos that we had.
In this article, we will teach you how to easily create your Instorya travel photo book series so you can start collecting your travel memories.
1. List out first the countries/cities that you have been to which you like to start your series of travel photo book. If your photos are already organised by country/city in your Facebook account then ignore this step.
2. Decide the format of spine title would you like for each of your travel . i.e. "Travel to Turkey | 2019" , "Travel to Armenia | 2019", etc. This way, your travel photo books will look consistently like a series.
3. Select minimum of 25 photos from your mobile or social media account which correspond to the country/city you have been to. Of course you can always add more!
4. Ensure you have selected the best shot for your cover photo, first impression last. To make it more remarkable, try to edit your cover photo with designed text. You can mostly download free mobile app tool for photo editor with text design.
5. Last but not the least, edit your spine title and make sure you follow the same format on your next photo book.